Monday, December 27, 2010

Dear Blogosphere

How does one start off a new blog? I was thinking maybe I'd post my New Years Resolutions for you here, but then I realized my resolutions are essentially the same every single year. No, seriously, look:
1. Eat better.
2. Lose weight.
3. Actually, eat whatever the hell I want while still maintaining #2.
4. Make more money (ha)
5. Move out of parents' house (double ha)
6. Make enough money to not only move out but also to have The Theoretical Wedding*.

Excepting #6, that's been my same list for the past few years. -_-

Maybe I'll shake it up this year. Maybe I'll go skydiving, or rock climbing, or go to Vegas.

Probably not, though.

Anyway, I obviously can't post my New Year's Resolutions for ya'll, 'cause that would be crazy boring. Then I thought, hey, why not explain what this blog is for? Yeah! That's a good idea!

Oh, wait. I'm not actually sure what this blog is for. I can tell you it will be for ranting and raving and telling personal, silly stories. Also it will be for reviews and recommendations. I might even post recipes sometimes, if I feel like it. Probably not, though, that's what TWC is for.

So if that interests you, stick around. I'll try to post at least every other day (but I'll probably not succeed with that because OOH SHINY.

...what was I saying?

*The Theoretical Wedding is hereby relegated to the theoretical land of theories due to the fact that we've** been engaged for over a year with no actual wedding in sight.
**We being myself and The Survivalist. Not "the royal we" (although that, too, applies here).

No comments:

Post a Comment